Friday, August 24, 2012

Flowers in the window

I wears: Sleeveless top - Van Heusen; Dress worn as a skirt - Thrifted; Cardigan -Miss Sixty; Bag and shoes - Parisian; Belt - Custom made

This is all I can offer you today because I was in a hurry and it started to rain soon after I started taking photos. We've got two storms coming in which is good for our garden but not so good for our country, having just recently gone through a horrible flooding episode. From last update it seems that one of the storms is weakening, I hope it goes away completely.

On a personal note, I never know how to wear this flower print dress - I falter between getting it tailored to a skirt or keeping it as is. I suppose I should make a post of me wearing it as a dress to gain perspective :)

It's Friday evening now and I'm glad classes have been cancelled for tomorrow (you read right, I've got weekend classes)! To celebrate here's a video of one of my favorite Travis songs that immediately came to mind as I was writing this entry. Have a lovely, sunny weekend where you are!

Much love,
I



P.S. I've listened to this song for years but have never seen the video, such a random video for such a good song!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute outfit~
    i'm gonna follow now, too :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you muchly! We've been fervent readers of your blog for a while now and it's so nice to have you follow ours! Stop by whenever you like! xxx

      Delete
    2. This is Ingrid, by the way! I'm the night owl student lol :)

      Delete