Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bag Check

As R already mentioned in her post earlier this week, I fortunately survived my midterm exams so here I am with an actual post! Well, a bag post. The OOTDs will have to wait until my eyebags have subsided. The dark circles though, permanent!


I bought this bag just the other day, impulse buy because it was for sale at half off! The size is decent and I can finally stop using my canvas bags for school. Yes, I bring canvas bags to school while wearing my corporate clothes. But look, I'm trying!


BAG CHECK!
  • Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 - Used mostly for internet surfing since I do my case readings on my Kindle
  • Kindle - I was very much against ebook readers before I got one, now I can't deny the convenience a Kindle has brought into my life! I can't live without it :p
  •  Massive case for pens and highlighters, I go through loads of both in a month!
  • Codal - I literally sleep with this blue book almost nightly. I have several other codals which contain different laws, but I have constant use of the Civil Code.
  • Wallet - It's made of camel leather, a gift from one of my dad's staff from when he worked in Mongolia.
  • Jelly red purse - Contains my one and only vice :(
  • Blackberry - Hand-me-down from my sister, this baby is near its end 
  • iPods - Darcy and Rosa. I've had Darcy for nearly five years!
  • r my dental guard - I grind my teeth which causes epic headaches, this is my saviour!
  • Parker Fountain Pen - For when I take my exams/quizzes
  • Fan - Because the weather is unpredictable
  • Compact and lipstick - uber bare minimum of makeup when I'm at school
  • School ID
And there you go! If you're amazed at just how much stuff I can fit in my bag, so am I.

Hope to be back soon with an outfit post!

Much love,
I



No comments:

Post a Comment